Library was established in the year 1991 with opening of the college.
The Library has more than 11363 volumes.
The Library is lade by Mr. S.B. Shaiwale since, 15 Dec.2008.
The Library is automated science, 2017-18.
SOUL 3.0 is the software used to automate the library.
- The department of library aims to become the model library of the university.
- The Library intends to incorporate the latest technology and adopt a user-friendly approach toward students & faculty.
- The library intends to offer comprehensive services related to the dissemination of knowledge.
The library serves as a resource centre and aims to develop a comprehensive collection of books and journals useful for students and faculty of the college and provides an efficient dismission of knowledge.
- To acquire, organize & update the library collection to support the teaching-learning process.
- To encourage students to read beyond the requirements of the curriculum.
- 3.To work with faculty in integrating information skills, knowledge of information sources, and the use of technology in accessing information needed to strengthen their institution, research, and extension.
- To provide instruction and assistance in the effective use of learning resources/services.
- Identity card is compulsory for all the students enrolled.
- Every Enrolled student is a member of the Library.
- Two books at a time will be issued to the students.
- Issued books must be returned on or before the due date.
- Delay in returning the books within 7 days will make students liable to a fine of 50 paise per day.
- In case of loss of book the prices should be recovered from the user.
- Photocopy of any library reading material is available as and when required.
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.